In the search for a device that will keep you abreast of all the office work? Want to enjoy games, media and access internet on the go on a large screen? If yes, then its big time you should own a tablet.
A tablet is a combination of a smartphone and a laptop and offers variety of features such as attractive interface, android OS, larger display, etc.
It’s way more advanced than a smartphone and gives you the benefits of a laptop in a much more compact and portable device and is one of the most preferred electronic device among the masses.
There are various tablets available in the market with its own unique features and one must be sure about the kind of work they’re looking from their tablet before opting for the product.
Knowing your basic requirements will help you select the best tablets product and will save you from spending extra on unnecessary features that you might not require.
Now before you short list the products you might buy, here are some of the key factors you must keep a keen eye on as it will help you get the basic knowledge of the product and will clear your mind about the product to go for.
For a detailed understanding of the product and what are the factors to look out for before your purchase, we recommend you going through our buyers guide at the bottom of the article as it will help you select the product that’ll suit you the best.
We Highly recommend you to read the Tablet Buying Guide at the end of this article to get in-depth knowledge about latest tablet technologies and tips on making an informed decision about which product to buy for your needs 🙂
Top 10 Best-Selling Tablets in India (2020)
Although my favorite among all is Apple iPad Pro but you must check all of them to make your buying decision.
1. Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Space Grey
Compact and lightweight, Apple iPad Pro has set taken the market by storm since its launch and has become the hallmark of speed and smoothness.
With the provision of A12X Bionic chip powering its heart and the presence of Liquid Retina Display, it provides a seamless performance.
It can effectively handle multitasking and is one of the best tablets in India, with its 12-megapixels camera. Also recommend as the best tablet in India.
Further, the tablet comes with four speakers audio with wider stereo for a crystal clear, high quality sound.
- Can be used for sketching, animation, and photo editing.
- Presence of A12X bionic chip ensures that the task is done at a super-fast speed.
- Powerful performance with multitasking without any lag.
- Get smart HDR pictures with the tablet.
- With the smart technology, you can not only use this tablet to connect to other device but even use it to charge the phone.
- No accessories provided with it.
Related Post: Top 10 Best Laptops Under 15000 in India
2. Google Pixel Slate 12.3-Inch 2 in 1 Tablet Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB, Aspect Ratio 3:2
Google Pixel Slate is another incredible product that ensures high-quality performance, multitasking, and host of other functions.
Sleek and stylish, this tablet can easily compete with some of the best laptops in the India. Our editor recommend this product as the best tablets in india.
Equipped with an Intel Core i5 processor, it comes with an 8GB RAM that ensures the speed and smooth functioning of the tablet.
Google Pixel Slate 12.3’ molecular display that gives you a royal viewing experience while the 128 GB memory provides you ample space to store your favorites.
Moreover, It weighs around 1.6 lbs and is easily one of the lightest tablets to carry around. Just the smart device you need to accelerate your everyday life.
- A powerful multitasker that helps in doing different activities at the same time.
- Lightweight and sleek, easy to carry anywhere.
- Keyboard and Pen are not included in the package.
- Low battery backup
3. Microsoft Surface Pro Intel Core-i5 7th Gen 12.3-inch Touchscreen Tablet (8GB/128GB SSD/Windows 10 Pro/Silver/0.770 kg), KJR-00001
Undoubtedly, the best tablet when it comes to multitasking. Work, play, study and do a host of other activities with the help of this monster performer.
With all-day battery life and ultra-portable design, it ensures that the work remains uninterrupted. Microsoft manufacture the best tabs in India.
What more! It provides a video playback of 13.5 hours, a beast in the domain. This product in the list of Top 10 tablets in India according to people choice.
With the presence of Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 128 GB external memory, there is no need to evaluate its performance. It just performs a task in the blinking of an eye.
The Intel Core processor ensures that the workflow is never disturbed. The preinstalled software’s makes working easier and provides flexibility.
- Eye-pleasing design.
- The display is crystal clear making it a strong rival of MacBook.
- With the presence of an i5 processor, it is the best in terms of speed and agility.
- Dual speakers provide clear and loud sound.
- Front and back camera provides better performance as compared to other tablets.
- Price is too high.
4. Apple iPad (6th Gen) 32 GB 9.7 inch with Wi-Fi Only (Space Grey)
Why stick to old age laptops when you can double the experience with the help of an Apple iPad.
Apple iPad is the ideal platform for work and boasts of several incredible features to enhance our experience of using this tablet.
This best tablet in India equipped with an A10 Fusion Chips, the tablet is a powerhouse in itself. Ideal for gaming freaks, this tablet is sure to please you with its lag free performance.
Moreover, the 9.7 ‘ Retina display will give your eyes a soothing, clear visuals that will you’re your viewing experience to another level.
With iOS 11 and a memory of 32 GB along with a 10 hour battery backup, this tablet is worth every penny.
- With the presence of A10 processor, it is the best in the business providing a great speed.
- Strong battery life ensures you can do a lot of stuff without interruption.
- Multi-touch Gestures leaves you with a delightful experience.
- It weighs just 478 grams that makes it the best in terms of portability and mobility.
- No buffering in the tablet remarks a great performance.
- Calling facility is not available.
- Screen size less as compared to the normal tabs.
5. Apple iPad Mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB) - Gold
Another top class product from Apple. The tablet boasts of a 7.90-inch display with a resolution of 1536x2048 pixels for a supreme viewing experience.
This best tab in India equipped with a A12 Bionic chip, the tablet ensures high speed performance while accomplishing any task.
One of the added advantage of this tablet over other product is the added cellular connectivity which allows you to connect your tablet through your sim.
With a storage capacity of 64 GB, the tablet provides ample space for your documents.
The presence of sensors such as barometer, gyroscope, and accelerometer makes it an elite tablet that you should definitely consider.
Moreover, stereo speakers, HD camera further ensures that you’re never short of entertainment. Also in the list of top 10 tablets in India.
- The ultimate device for gaming.
- Provides a vibrant color display and leads to an ultimate tone pleasing to the eyes.
- The presence of 64GB ensures storage is never an issue.
- Presence of A12 Bionic chip to boost the work level.
- Good camera performance that supports face time needs.
- Price is on the higher side.
6. Lenovo Tab4 10 Plus Tablet (10.1 inch, 64GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE), Black
It is a productivity tablet that will help you in accomplishing the task with ease. Easily convertible in the 2-in-1 laptop that allows the same function as that of a laptop.
This tab is beautifully crafted and comes in a slim dual-glass casing that safeguards it from scratches.
Powered with a 64-bit octa-core snapdragon 2.0GHz processor and a 4 GB RAM, the tablet is a beast of a performer.
Known for its speed and smoothness, it comes with a 10 inch full HD display with a 1920x1200 resolution. This is also the best 4G tablet in India.
Add to it its Dolby Atmos speakers that in combination with its superb display will give you a breath-taking experience.
You can also use this Tab 4 10 plus as a laptop with the help of a Bluetooth keyboard. Brilliant, isn’t it ? Do not hesitate a bit in purchasing this product. Value for money!
- Premium android tablet that provides a host of features and power-packed performance.
- Sleek dual-glass casings facility safeguards it from jerks and damage.
- Fingerprint sensor to ensure strong security.
- Atoms audio ensures the entertainment goes to the next level.
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of storage ensures that the speed is never compromised.
- Touch screen lags at times.
7. Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e (10.5 inches, 64GB, Wi-Fi), Silver
Samsung is regarded as a prominent brand when it comes to the manufacturing of tablets.
Samsung Galaxy Tab s5e is definitely among the best products the company has produced till date.
This best tab weighing around 400g this is certainly one of the most portable tablet you can carry along.
It comes with an AMOLED display along with a quad speaker system with Dolby Atmos 3D surround for a rich, enthralling experience.
The tablet boasts of a 4GB RAM and 6GB ROM coupled with micro SD support expandable up to 512 GB, ensuring that the speed and storage is never compromised.
Moreover, the tablet is powered by 7040 mAh long-lasting battery that can keep the tab alive for approximately 14.5 hours.
- The 10.5 inch AMOLED panel provides a great viewing experience.
- The presence of Dolby Atmos 3D surround provides the best sound quality.
- The battery standby is strong and provides uninterrupted performance for 12 hours approximately.
- A slim profile makes it one of the best tablets to vouch for.
- The price is justified and matches the performance of the tablet.
- No headphone jack sounds quite disastrous.
8. Huawei MediaPad M5-10 Pro CMR-W19 HiSilicon Kirin 960 with 4 GB Memory 64 GB Flash Storage 10.8" 2560 x 1600 Tablet PC Android 8.0 with Stylus
Love entertainment and portability at the same time then this best 10 inch tablet is specially designed for you.
Its ultra-vision 2K display along with unbeatable speakers makes your viewing experience an absolute pleasure. This huawei manufacture some of the best tab in India.
Equipped with Kirin 960 processor, the tablet ensures smooth, lag free performance while the 5100 mAh battery aided with quick charge facility ensures uninterrupted services.
- The design is simply incredible.
- Slim and lightweight.
- The battery supports up to 10 hours of video playback ensuring uninterrupted performance.
- Kirin 960 Processor ensures fast performance and high-performance GPU ensures the incredible gaming experience.
- 82% screen-to-body ratio ensures a wide-angle letting enjoy a wider screen.
- The audio function is brilliant with more bass and distortion
- Headphone jack is not present.
9. Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T835NZKAINS Tablet (10.5 inches, 64GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE + Voice Calling), Black
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 boasts of laptop productivity coupled with the features of a tablet.
Equipped with Powered by Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 2.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon SD835 octa core processor.
This tablet boasts of a 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory for a flawless performance. This is the best Samsung 4G tablet in India.
It comes with a 10.5-inch capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution which in combination with Dolby Atmos audio gives you an experience of a lifetime.
Moreover, the tablet offers voice calling facility which is a rarity when it comes to top quality tablets. What’s more ?
With its 7300mAH lithium-ion battery you can play your favourite movies without the hassles of connecting it with a charger as it promises 16 hours of continuous video playback.
- The display is excellent that makes provides an attractive viewing experience.
- The fast charging mode ensures the tablet gets charged quickly.
- SIM plus voice calling gives it an additional advantage.
- Compact and lightweight for easy portability.
- The keyboard is not included in the price
10. Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro Tablet (10.1 inches, 64GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE), Puma Black
Don’t want to spend a lot on high end tablets like an iPad, but want a similar performance ?
This Lenovo Yoga Tab promises to deliver a strong, powerful performance with its Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 2.2GHz Intel Atom x5-Z8500 quad core processor.
Equipped with a 4GB RAM & 64GB internal memory, the tablet is one of the best when it comes to playing games as it gives you a smooth, lag free experience.
This Lenovo's best 10 inch tablet comes with 10-point multi-capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution, 299 ppi pixel density assures you of a royal viewing experience.
With the presence of 18-hour battery life, the tablet powers every activity without the need of charging it frequently.
- 10.1 inch ` QHD IPS 10-point multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution for awesome viewing experience.
- Strong battery performance of 18 hours ensures uninterrupted performance.
- Feature of built-in rotatable projector.
- Theatre like experience with four front-facing JBL speakers
(Slide the table left to check more details)
Buyer's Guide - Best Tablets in India (Buying Guide)
If you’re looking to buy a tablet then it’s important for you to first note down the work you’re looking from your tablet. Based on your requirement you can opt for the best suited product.
Types of Tablets
Tablets are categorized into three main categories:
Factors to Consider
To purchase the best tablet you first need to update yourself with its parts and their functions. The factors given below are essential parts of the tablet and must be carefully looked before your purchase.
Purpose of a Tablet
Identify the major requirement of the tablet before your purchase. Various tablets can transform into a laptop owing to the special features. The need for a tablet is majorly due to the portability feature and the fact that it can function just like that of a laptop.
The tablet might also be required for entertainment purposes such as gaming, streaming videos, browsing, etc. Another important characteristic is whether the tablet comprises the calling feature because it provides an additional advantage and the function of a phone.
Look into your requirements and then select the tablet that suits you the best. Any random selection may not serve you the purpose and might cost you a little more.
Operating system up-gradation
Purchase a tablet that supports updation. With a range of app launching every day, it must be ensured that the tablet with the latest OS should be purchased and update must be performed from time to time.
Tablets are such user-friendly devices that can be used by the various age groups. It attributes to the interest of various age and hence is popular among all. Some tablets are designed exclusively for the kids that feature parental control and letting block to particular age-inappropriate sites.
Form and Function
In terms of different collection of apps, the Apple iOS is remarkably ahead. However, Android is never out of the fray and accounted for 44 percent of mobile application downloaded. Apple enjoys a dominant position because the app store makes the environment stable for consumers that need a level of consistency.
Android is bridging the gap and investing more in resources to enhance the app environment. However, if you are looking to operate the free apps then Android ranks ahead of the iOS.
In terms of digital music, high profile tablets perform an incredible function. Those having their media set up through iTunes will prefer Apple’s tablets. The online store and iTunes ensures ease of movement while purchasing regular movies.
When it comes to Android, the customers in search of the diverse range will find it viable. Hence, it needs to be distinguished what kind of media content will be accessed and then the purchasing decision needs to be undertaken.
When it comes to business purpose use, the windows tablet will provide a seamless performance as that can be used just like the laptop. If the need is more of the newer apps then iPad and Android tablets are better options in this regard.