Shopping was a painstaking task until e-commerce came into our lives.
Online shopping is making our lives much easier, and almost anything can be bought by just sitting in our comfort zone. Myntra plays a vital role in the e-commerce business.
Myntra is one of the widely popular e-commerce websites, from high-end to affordable items, you get it all here.
Apparel, accessories, footwear, and cosmetics are some of the common things you will discover on the website. Apart from this, they even offer great deals from time to time.
Everyone highly appreciates Myntra's refund and return policy. Myntra mobile application is also available for all devices, for some reason you have stopped using the app, you can delete your account.
There are different ways to remove your Myntra account, all of which are discussed below.
Methods of Deleting Myntra Account
If you have decided to delete your Myntra account for some reason, you can do so by three methods. All these methods are very simple, and you will be able to remove your details from the Myntra database by following these steps.
However, you don't have to delete your account to stop getting updates from the company. You can simply unsubscribe from the email update or contact customer care support for assistance.
So, before discussing the methods, let's first look into the instances when you should consider deleting your account. These are:
Not Using Anymore
If the application and your account are simply lying on the database. Then, you should definitely consider deleting your account from the Myntra database. It will free up space on your device, and you can get rid of unnecessary updates.
Always Unsatisfied with the Service
Deleting your account permanently is definitely not the right choice here.
If anything is troubling you about the application, you can get in touch with the support team for a solution.
With an exceptionally skilled support team, Myntra will surely find a solution to improve your shopping experience.
However, if the shopping experience still remains the same for you, you may consider deleting your account permanently. But, this happens in rare cases.
Minor problems like late deliveries, lousy shopping experiences, and many more can be resolved easily. You will just have to get in touch with the customer support team, and they will look into your matter with the utmost seriousness.
Moving forward let us discuss the first method of deleting your Myntra Account.
Delete Your Account Via Myntra Portal
The best and easiest way to delete your account is through the official Myntra website. You can also use the Myntra smartphone application to remove your details from the database. A couple of steps is all you need to follow, and your account will be deleted without any hassle.
Below steps are listed separately for deleting your account via the mobile application, web portal and e-mail. So, let's look straight into the steps you need to follow.
Deleting via Web Portal
Deleting your account through the Myntra website is very easy, and here are the steps you need to follow:
- 1Open your browser, type www.myntra.com and log into the official Myntra website. in the URL box, and you will be redirected to the homepage of Myntra.
- 2Once you enter the homepage, scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see a bunch of options in the bar at the bottom. Click the one that says, "Contact Us." You will be taken to the contact page of the website immediately. If not, try refreshing your browser or check your internet connection.
- 3You will have to select the "non-order related issue" option, click on it. You will see various options regarding your issues. Choose the "other" tab and mention why you want to delete your account.
- 4The next thing to do is write an email on the given address and explain your concerns. Also, don't forget to mention that you would like to delete your account permanently.
The support team will get back to you soon, and you can delete your account quickly.
Deleting via Mobile Application
Here are the steps you can follow on a mobile application to delete your Myntra account:
- 1Start with opening the application on your smartphone. Click on the icon appearing on the top left corner. "Contact" page will appear on the app next.
- 2The page will display similar options, as shown in the web portal. Repeat the same process as mentioned above.
- 3When you select a mobile app related issue, a pop-up will appear with a message that no solution is available. Click on the contact us option right below the pop-up.
- 4It will ask you whether you want to continue via call or chat with the support team.
Within a span of 2 days, your account will be deleted from the Myntra database.
Delete Account Via Email
Deleting the account via email is yet another method of removing your Myntra account permanently. It is instead a much easier option than any other method listed here. Altogether, you just need to follow a couple of steps. These are:
- 1You will first have to find out the email address to contact the support team. You can easily locate it on the official Myntra website.
- 2Now, open your respective email account and start composing a new email. Enter the required details in the boxes.
- 3Once you are done, start writing your concerns in the provided box. Make sure that you describe each and every issue you are facing. Also, do not forget to request the deletion of your Myntra account.
You can address your email to email@example.com, and the team will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
By following all these steps, you can delete your account permanently. Besides, writing an email to support can help you delete your account on almost all e-commerce websites. If all these methods do not meet expectations, try getting in touch with a customer care professional over a phone call.
Quick solutions are provided over telephonic conversations.