Looking for the best dishwasher in India?
Great! You have come to the right place as we bring forth a list of the leading names that are ruling this industry for the past few years.
Whether you’re a housewife or a working employee, a student living away from home or anyone who finds dishwashing messy and time consuming, a dishwasher is an ideal product for you.
Not only it conserves a lot of time from our busy day to day routine, but also keeps your utensils germ free through its antibacterial properties.
For detailed information about best dishwashers and which one to go for we recommend you going through our buyer's guide at the bottom of the article as it can be really beneficial for you in selecting the top 7 best dishwashers.
There are several types of dishwashers in India with different sets of features available in the market thus you need to considers several factors before selecting the best dishwasher for Indian cooking.
We Highly recommend you to read the Dishwasher in India Buying Guide at the end of this article to get in-depth knowledge about the latest dishwasher technologies and tips on making an informed decision about which product to buy for your needs 🙂
Top 7 Best Dishwasher in India (2020)
Although my favorite among all is Bosch 12 Place Settings Dishwasher (SMS66GI01I, Silver Inox) but you must check all of them to make your buying decision.
(Slide the table left to check more details)
1. Bosch 12 Place Settings Dishwasher (SMS66GI01I, Silver Inox)
A top class product from a top brand. Bosch 12 Place Settings Dishwasher (SMS66GI01I, Silver Inox) is an ideal dishwasher for an average Indian family.
Its one place setting consists of one large plate, one small plate, a glass, a bowl, a cup, knife and spoons.
This Bosch dishwasher comes with a 6 wash program like intensive kadhai, to remove hard stains, express sparkle, for quick wash, half load for fewer utensils etc.
Water consumption of 9 litre of water and energy consumption of 1.45 KW makes it a really efficient product.
All and above this product is one of the best Bosch dishwasher in India.
With a 2 year warranty on the product, this dishwasher India will suit most of the Indian families.
Click the button to buy or know the price of best dishwasher in India.
- 6 wash programs
- Good cleaning and drying results
- Desirable basket designs
- Energy and water efficient
- Free-standing option for carrying heavy utensils
- The baskets are designed for medium size vessels only
2. Siemens 12 Place Settings Dishwasher (SN256I01GI, Silver Inox)
Another classy product specially designed for average Indian families.
This dishwasher machine comes with a 12 place settings and can easily accommodate one large plate, one small plate, a glass, a bowl, a cup, knife and spoons in one place setting.
Siemens Dishwasher in India gives us HygienePlus function which keeps your utensils germ free, eliminating up to 99.99% of all bacteria and germs.
While the iQdrive motor makes the product quiet, efficient and long-lasting.
With energy consumption of 1.02kwh, it’s certainly one of the most efficient dish washing machine available in the market.
- Energy efficient
- Eco silence drive for noise free working
- Stainless steel inner tub
- Designed for small kitchens
- Free standing dishwasher
- Childproof door lock
- Not suitable for large families
3. LG 14 Place Settings Dishwasher (DFB424FW, Blue White colour)
A standout product from LG, this LG 14 Place setting Dishwasher is among the most advanced dishwashers in the Indian market.
Lg dishwasher in India comes with Quad wash feature that cleans the utensils from all possible angles while the true steam will make your dishes free of water spots.
With a noise level of 45db and flexible rack system, this dishwasher is a true all-rounder and should be your first choice dishwasher India.
This LG dish washing machine comes with 2 years comprehensive and 10 years on Motor warranty.
LG 14 Place Settings Dishwasher designed with Stainless-Steel material with 14 Place Settings capacity.
- Noise free
- Energy efficient
- 10 year warranty on the motor
- More Internal Space
- Machine clean reminder
- Smart diagnosis to detect and solve any problem
- Little expensive
4. IFB Neptune FX Dishwasher
At a reasonable price IFB dishwasher Neptune FX dishwasher is one of the most affordable dishwasher available in the market.
IFB dish washing machine comes with a 12 place setting along extra heavily soiled program feature top remove even the most rigid stains on your utensils.
Weighing approx 46 kgs, this dishwasher consumes around 12L of water and is one of the most preferred budget dish wash machine in India.
Suitable for families with up to 6 members. One place setting consists of a dinner plate, desert plate, single glass, soup bowl, tea cup with saucer, knife, spoons and fork.
IFB Neptune FX Dishwasher comes with 2 years comprehensive warranty on product.
- Quick wash program washes all dishes in about 40 minutes
- It comes with a child lock safety feature
- Natural drying system giving you a tension free wash
- Stainless steel core which is corrosion resistance
- Adjustable upper rack for better loading of the utensils.
- Poor Customer service
- Produces little noise
5. IFB Neptune VX Fully Electronic Dishwasher
The VX fully electronic dishwasher is a masterpiece created by IFB, a company known to produce world class automatic dishwashers in India.
Stunningly designed to suit the interiors of the modern kitchen this high performance dishwasher consumes only around 9 litre of water along with 0.9 kwh which makes it one of the most efficient dishwasher available in the market.
IFB Dishwasher is equipped with the user friendly LED indicators for Rinse aid and salt refill and comes with a 8 wash programs for customization dishwashing.
The half-load mode allows you to use either of the upper or the lower half if there are fewer utensils to wash. IFB Dishwasher price is also reasonable.
With a noise level of 49db, this is certainly a top class products recommended by most people.
- Quick wash
- Low noise level at 49db
- Low power consumption at 0.9kwh
- 2 year warranty
- Half-load mode
- Steam drying option
- Water softening system pre-installed
- IFB recommends a particular detergent which is not easily available in the market.
6. Elica WQP12-7605V WH Dishwasher (12 Place Settings, Stainless Steel and White)
This amazing Elica WQP12-7605V WH Dishwasher is specially designed keeping the needs of a modern Indian family in mind.
Equipped with a 12 plate setting this outstanding product guarantee you of a stain free cleaning with its 5 wash programs.
Elica dish washing machine is powered by a one hour wash cycles making it suitable for working employees.
The Energy-efficient class A++ installed in the machine let you soak all the dishes that you plan to wash later.
Overall, a classy product with top class features at an affordable price.
- 1-hour cycle for light washing
- Quick wash for rapid cleaning
- Durable with a 1 year warranty
- 5 washing programs
- None, best at this price
7. Bosch 12 Place Settings Dishwasher (SMS40E32EU, White)
If you’re looking for the best dishwasher in India but don’t want to spend too much on it then this Bosch dishwasher is probably your best bet.
At a comparatively moderate price, this dishwasher machine in India is loaded with advanced features.
Capable of removing even the hardest of the stains, this dishwasher comes in 12 place settings along with the 6 wash programs, customisable as per your requirement.
This Bosch dishwasher clears around 99.99% bacteria and gives your utensils a shiny, brand new look while the water and electricity consumption of 9L and 1.45kwh.
Respectively makes it one of the most efficient dish wash machine available in the market.
- Energy and water efficient
- Vario flex basket
- Kills 99.99% bacteria
- Cleans even the most stubborn stains
- Can’t find one
Buyer's Guide - Best Dish Washing Machine in India Buying Guide
Nothing is more exhausting than washing the dishes after having finished with your delicious dinner. Whether you are a housewife, a student or an employee, dishwasher is an ideal companion for you to get rid of this tedious task of washing the dishes.
Apart from saving a lot of time it also keeps your utensils safe from bacterial degradation with the help of advanced engineering techniques and designs.
Now that we have already taken a look at the best dishwashers available in the market we must now take a look at what are the factors that we must consider before buying a dishwasher to ensure we nail the suitable equipment for our kitchen guaranteeing that all our requirements are met.
Types of Dishwasher
Firstly, we must understand what is the type of dishwasher we are looking for?
You can narrow this down depending on if you are living on rent or in your own home. Also, the size of the kitchen plays a big factor here.
- 1Install: This is one of the most common types of dishwashers available in the market. It is the right choice for you if you are looking for something much more compact and portable and easy to carry. If your kitchen space is a major limitation then this is the right equipment for you. This type of dishwashers being compact as they are can be easily carried to the faucet.
- 2Countertop: These also come under compact dishwashers. They are available in the market occupying half the capacity as that of the conventional dishwashers. They are a perfect choice for a small spaced kitchen. These models are small so not sufficient for large family. However, if you are living on rent and have space limitations than this is the ideal choice for you.
- 3Portable: These dishwashers have been a part of modular kitchens gradually changing the face of modern kitchen. Being in equal size as that of install dishwashers these come with wheels making it easier to move around. The prices of these models are heavily influenced by the range of features they provide. However, if you are willing to let go notification sirens and other “luxurious” features you can find largely economic models. If you are living on rent than this is a great option for you as you can move around the dishwasher.
- 4Built-In Dishwasher: These sort of dishwashers are installed in your kitchen, below your sink. Once installed, they can’t be moved from one place to other. Built-in dishwasher India are comparatively more advanced with features like multiple spray arms, several wash cycles, targeted spray to cleaning rigid stains etc. They are generally of standard size, typically 24 inches in width and come in 12-14 place settings. They are ideal for people who have a permanent home. Built in dishwashers requires additional installation which can costs you few extra bucks.
Factors to Consider
How to get the best deal?
Today, you can easily get a good dishwasher on internet or in a retail shop. Both these option have their own advantages and disadvantages.
So, the best thing to do is make use of both the mediums. You can check the pricing of the equipment on internet and cross check with what they are offering in the retail shops.
Check thoroughly the retail price and other additional costs involved. Never try installing the dishwasher yourself. As it has a lot of complex plumbing and electric work involved it is best to leave it to a professional.
Also, lastly, although your budget is less, you must verify the brand and their equipment by reading up the reviews to get a clear consumer perspective.
There are a lot of cases where people end up buying cheap dishwashers which have terrible sensors (in some cases, they lack completely) and internal water heaters.