Looking for the Best Instant Camera in India?
Great! You have come to the right place as we bring forth a list of the leading names that are ruling this industry since the past few years.
An instant camera is a camera that delivers a print of the picture you’ve clicked instantly. Hence you don’t require any other gadgets to take the print out.
The instant camera is a kind of camera with instant photos that makes use of self-generating film to produce a chemically developed image or print instantly after clicking the image.
Currently, many young people all over the world have clinched to a particular technologically advanced and modern but easy-to-use gadget as the most creative device for expressing oneself to the world.
Friends could exchange and click photos and capture any special moment they wish to hold, and it is the best way to perk-up communication with your group.
For detailed information and to know which instant camera is best and which one to go for we recommend you going through our Buying guide at the bottom of the article as it can be really beneficial for you and us to give you instant camera reviews.
When we talk about photography, the first thing which comes to our mind is the Instagram world! Instant pictures may have missed the attention, but it never vanished.
There’s always a nostalgia feeling for instant pictures especially for those generation people who have experienced it.
If you wish to experience this magical camera and speculating what to look for in an instant camera we will certainly help you to find the best Polaroid camera available in India:
Top 10 Best Polaroid Camera in India are discussed below and based on your requirement you can opt from the list:
We Highly recommend you to read the Instant Camera Buying Guide at the end of this article to get in-depth knowledge about latest Instant Camera technologies and tips on making an informed decision about which product to buy for your needs 🙂
Top 10 Best Instant Camera in India (2020)
Although my favorite among all is Kodak PRINTOMATIC Digital Instant Print Camera but you must check all of them to make your buying decision.
(Slide the table left to check more details)
2.5 x 12.3 x 7.9 cm
7.6 x 12.7 x 14 cm
17 x 7.5 x 14 cm
17.3 x 12 x 12 cm
15 x 9.7 x 11.1 cm
21.1 x 15.5 x 14.7 cm
9.1 x 5.6 x 11.4 cm
2.3 x 7.6 x 13.2 cm
24.8 x 18.8 x 11.6 cm
15.5 x 15.5 x 10.4 cm
This instant camera was released in the year 2017. It is known for point & shoot camera which has the ability to deliver high-quality pictures immediately.
The whole, design is unbelievably simple, and this camera is not at all bulky hence you can carry it with ease.
The User-Friendly interface let us recommend this product as the best polaroid camera.
Kodak Printomatic is considered perfect for photography enthusiasts, travelers, and for that group of people who love to make scrapbooks.
It is a complete package and has all the significant aspects that help you to produce eye-catching images as well as print them instantly.
It is a perfect mixture of analog and digital photography that will certainly spark your imaginative world.
- It comes with striking bold colors
- It is completely user-friendly
- Affordable price
- Zink photo paper: Zink shows that paper has no ink, hence no cartridges required
Related Post: Top 10 Best Point and Shoot Cameras in India
Instax cameras are considered to be very simple to use and perfect for people who are interested in camera with instant photography.
The Fujifilm Instant Camera is the most user-friendly instant photo camera .
Fuji’s start-level camera is easy to work with, reasonably priced, and doesn’t burden you with difficult accessories or features.
It helps you to click and capture the moment than just simply producing lo-fi aesthetics.
It will certainly appeal to any individual who is completely new to this zone.
It is made up of plastic but Fujifilm Instax doesn’t look cheap instant camera at all.
- Due to its auto-exposure, the composition becomes hassle-free
- The most economical camera
- Funky and compact design
- Usually gets overexposed in a bright environment
- Less creative modes as compared to other instant cameras
- Have to take lens parallax effect in account while clicking framing shots
This particular film camera from Fujifilm is considered to be the most popular and best polaroid camera in the market.
It is compact in size and has in-built support to deliver instant pictures almost to a credit card size.
It is equipped with an in-built flash for extra lighting if you’re taking pictures in low light.
This instant camera comes with an automatic coverage control to ensure you get accurate and consistent exposure when you are working in different light conditions.
It makes use of two AA-size batteries for power source owing to their extensive accessibility and ease for the end-user.
- It is very user-friendly
- Comfortable to run
- It is comparatively much slimmer in design than the earlier Instax models
- Mixed pictures results
- Instax film is high-priced
- Comparatively slow to develop film
There is, of course, an undeniable charisma about instant picture camera and its pictures that this camera embodies.
For those special moments, it creates memories and spontaneous pictures; it comes with everything you wish for along with attractive and simple packaging.
This instant camera is considered as the most modern retro-inspired camera.
It is one of the most famous creations by Polaroid Originals, to date.
The extra modern features are at the back of the camera, equipped with LEDs which shows, you’re left with how many shots, along with a micro USB port for charging.
You can show your creative side with light painting modes and dual exposure. It is also equipped with a scanner.
- It comes with a stylish retro look
- It comes with a Smartphone app which enhances shooting flexibility
- It is comparatively affordable
- The body is made up of plastic which may look unattractive
- The price of film packs is extra
- Added features can be of no use without a cell phone
This OneStep2 instant camera is created by Polaroid Originals. It is the latest and modern camera with instant print which makes use of an I-type film, which is comparatively bigger than the Instax formats.
It is very easy to use and comes with the ‘light-on’ aspect; it also has additional features like USB charging (Micro). The camera looks very stylish due to its retro look.
The release of the shutter is on the front side hence the user will have to get used to it. As it is made up of plastic, hence it is light in weight.
Once the battery is charged, it can last for around 55 to 60 days.
- Black & white film is extremely good
- Single-button operation
- Easy USB charging
- Multiple exposures possible
- Costly film format
- Come with fixed focus
- It is not equipped with macro mode
This instant camera is powered 4 AA batteries as well as it offers bigger prints by utilizing the Instax WIDE films which are similar to standard print.
This instant camera has a chunky structure, however, it is light in weight and can be carried anywhere with ease. The flash is automatic and big.
The viewfinder of the camera is at the left-of-center although control is limited to change flash and brightness,
If you wish to get instant pictures similar to the dimensions of standard images, this is certainly the perfect option to buy.
- It comes with close focus adapter
- It makes use of large Instax Wide film
- It has the ability to create physical prints
- Small and Impractical viewfinder
- The instant camera is Bulky
- Disable flash cannot be executed
- Hard to frame close-ups pictures
Fujifilm is best known for making instant cameras.
But none of them are as striking as 90 Neo, which consists of amazing features like completely automatic exposure as well as a rechargeable battery;
These features cannot be seen in the entry-level instant cameras.
90 Neo is equipped with several cool aspects that will certainly make you think in a box.
These cameras are certainly ideal to make and capture memories, which will last forever.
- Retro look and seamless design
- Exceptionally portable and stylish model
- Good quality and crisp print
- It comes with an ideal number for digital controls
- It comes with poor picture stabilization
- Low brightness aspect
For several years and till now, Kodak is the most popular and known names in the world of photography.
They offer affordable prices and comes with a stylish retro look.
The wireless shot comes with a companion app as well as it has the capability to utilize it as a printer from the cell phone camera pictures.
It is very compact in size and looks amazingly cute in your grip.
It comes with a 10-megapixel sensor, auto-focus capability & exposure, gamma correction as well as white balance.
- It can be connected with a smartphone via Bluetooth
- Exposure, Auto-focus, as well as white balance correction
- Prints are usually credit-card size
- It comes with an editing app
- Difficult to print cartridges
- It is not equipped with onboard storage
This instant camera is the first analog Instax camera that uses a bigger Instax Square film.
It is available in various striking colors, hence making it look more premium.
The SQ6 is likely to broaden the appeal especially for selfie lovers and people who love to capture all the moments.
The instant camera is certainly a little bigger in size, however, it is very user-friendly. You just need to click, and it pops-out 86 x 72 mm picture.
It comes with a range of settings: selfie, auto, landscape or macro.
It is also equipped with three diverse colored lenses to add-up a subtle glow to your clicks.
- Wide-angle for view
- Reasonably priced
- It comes with good analog experience
- It comes with square format prints
- Doesn’t come with the sharpest lens
- The film little expensive
- CR2 batteries are difficult to find as compared to AA
Instant cameras are still extremely in-demand and popular and hence they always end up on the top of the list.
Talking about the instant camera, Lomography is quite popular and constantly releasing the latest versions which are certainly growing with the digital trend.
Talking about its features, it’s limited however the significant work on it's designing is all worth it.
People who love Lomography will undoubtedly love the design.
The Lomo’Instant comes with amazing accessories like remote control, which is perfectly placed in the body. Other vital features comprise a 10-second timer and several exposure modes.
- It is very easy and simple to operate
- This instant camera has a unique design
- The camera comes with amazing accessories
- It has creative modes for instance; it comes with double exposure
- It has a tripod socket
- Inspired by retro-look
- It is manually driven focus
- Price is on the higher side
- It has sharp edges
- Build quality is not up to the mark
- CR2 batteries are usually hard to find
Buyer's Guide - Instant Camera Buying Guide in India
The value of the instant camera is not in the equipment itself, but in what it delivers. Pictures are becoming an essential way of education, communication, as well as the preservation of the past. A photograph is worth a million words. Images taken with an instant camera will communicate and tell stories of your moments.
It is a perfect device to capture any memorable events and share instantly with our loved once or on any social media pages like Facebook or Instagram. The instant camera has also added a new aspect to education these days.
Can you imagine a textbook without pictures? Every day we come across something new in our life people get married, babies are born, and all of it is captured by cameras, a source which helps us to remember and cherish our memories.
The societies of recreation, science, tourism, education and so on have all been benefited from this remarkable device in unimaginable ways.
Types of Polaroid Cameras
Types of Non-Polaroid Instant Cameras
Quite a few Polaroid cameras were manufactured soon after the launch of the instant camera by American Scientist Edwin Land. Konica, Minolta, and Keystone are just to name a few, while some were found to incompatible with Polaroid camera and film. Fujifilm launched an instant camera and film in a specific market niche.
The integral films are processed on the basis of the Kodak series of instant camera films. Fujifilm was considered to be the initial manufacturer who included varying shooting modes in the Polaroid cameras. Take for example, 'Kid Mode', upon activation of Kid Mode, you can instantly capture fast-moving objects or even people.
During the later 1990s, the Fujifilm launched a line of camera that incorporated a film known by the name 'Instax'. However, it was only available in the markets located outside the United States of America.
Upon the introduction of the Instax Mini/Cheki line, smaller sized Instax was available in abundance. Polaroid's Mio which took advantage of Fujifilm Instax Mini was later renamed to Mio Film.
Back in the year 2014, Lomography invested a lump sum amount in the creation of an instant camera. They funded approximately one-lakh dollars via Kickstarter.
Two years later, Lomography had officially announced the creation of a brand new instant camera termed as the 'Lomo Instant Automat'.
Back in the year 2015, MiNT Camera had officially launched the InstantFlex TL70. It is a vintage twin-lens reflex polaroid camera that takes advantage of Fuji Instax Mini Film rather than SX-70 film.
If you wish to know which instant camera is best, you need to check on a few important aspects before buying. Read to know more:
- 1Shutter Speed: One of the significant aspects which need to be considered before purchasing the best Instant Camera is the shutter speed. To be precise, shutter speed is known for exposure time. On the other hand, shutter speed may differ from one model to another. Generally, the shutter speed ranges from 1/175, 1/60 and 1/25 and so on. Usually, with slow shutter speed produces blurred pictures. Also, shutter speed plays a very significant role, when you are trying to click any object which is in motion. Hence, based on your needs, you can opt for speed.
- 2User-friendliness: It is very vital for a user to understand each and every feature before buying any gadgets. The Instant camera you wish to buy should be very simple to operate and its features should be user-friendly. All you need to do is click the shutter and take the photograph as well as adjust the lens & you are good to go.
- 3Battery: Each and every camera is equipped with different kinds of batteries. Few models of instant cameras have lithium-ion batteries, whereas few instant camera models are equipped with AA batteries and CR2 batteries. It is recommended to opt for a rechargeable battery and which has a longer life span.
- 4Process time: The processing time is the duration taken to produce the photograph after clicking the picture. The processing time will always differ from one model to another. The good quality photographs need an ideal amount of time to generate the pictures. It is recommended to go for an instant camera, which produces good quality pictures without any kind of spots on the click.
- 5Blur Function: This is comparatively a latest aspect accessible in instant cameras that automatically choose the incessant mode when it captures a blurry image.
- 6Brightness adjustment dial: Very few instant cameras are equipped with this special feature. On the other hand, each and every instant camera has the ability to automatically adjust the level of brightness and give you the perfect glowing picture. Brightness features help to produce the best and perfect image by simply adjusting the brightness level.
- 7Sharpness & Saturation: The sharpness aspect lets the photographer setting-up the sharpness of the picture by making use of different aspects like standard, hard, and soft levels. However, the saturation aspect can be adjusted to a standard level, high or even low as needed for capturing any photograph.
- 8Photo size: The size of the photograph differs from one model to another. An instant photo print camera generally provides square sizes, mini photo sizes, as well as wide sizes images. Normally, a small size photo will be comparatively little small than a wide photo. The photograph size will be mentioned in the camera itself. For instance; 62mm x 99mm 24 mm X 36mm and so on. Therefore, based on your needs, you can choose the camera.
- 9Self Timer: An instant camera comes with an amazing feature that is a self-timer to capture the photograph. The get the self-timer started, first, the shutter needs to be pressed and the timer should be set. It is a wonderful feature for all selfie lovers. Look for a camera that comes with this special feature.